Estate Planning & Living Trust FAQs
- Living Trust
- Declaration of trust
- Deed for residence prepared for living trust
- Pour over Wills
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Power of Attorney for Financial
- Property Assignment
- Community property agreement
- Memorial Instructions
- Personal Property distribution declaration
- Successor Trustee Instructions
- Asset funding instructions
On a $1,000,000 estate = $46,000 (minimum) Probate Fees:
On a $500,000 estate = $26,000 (minimum) Probate Fees:
There often are extraordinary fees and expenses on top of this along that include administrative fees, appraisals and other miscellaneous expenses.
If you’re a real estate investor who owns properties in several states you could face multiple Probates in each and every state you hold property costing your loved one’s thousands upon thousands of dollars.
We have over 160 strategies to accomplish the elimination or reduction of the four types of taxes that can haunt you i.e., estate, gift, income and capital gains so the prices can vary.
We also offer VIP client packages to fit your needs.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 15 min phone consultation (866) 544-8825